Offering outstanding administrative services to contracted academic staff to enable them to perform their duties.
- Carrying out all decisions pertaining to contracted academic staff, according to regulations and bylaws.
- Carrying out all decisions pertaining to contracted academic staff electronically, in a very short period of time.
- Making the beneficiaries from among contracted academic staff members more content.
- Contracting and transferring sponsorship for non-Saudis, which include letters of application for candidacy approval, addressing cultural bureaus, issuance of visas, and participating with overseas contracting committees by signing contracts with them.
- Procedures of transferring an academic staff member from one department to another inside the college, or from college to college inside the university.
- Renewing the contracts of contracted academic staff annually, after the announcement of vacancies occupied by contracted academic staff.
- Carrying out employment termination decisions according to the conditions stated in the renewal application form, in the article pertaining to the desire of the contracted academic staff to resign or the desire of the college to dismiss the employee.
- Classifying the contracted academic staff who have reached 60 years old or those who have stayed ten years or more in work.
- Referring the cases of the contracted academic staff who have stayed more than ten years in work and those who are more than 60 years old to the Vice President of the University for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research, in order to approve the renewal of their contracts. Then, addressing the Ministry of Education to coordinate with the Minister of Civil Service for the renewal of their contracts to be approved or rejected.
- Preparing the renewal decisions for every entity along with the list of names submitted according to the contracts renewal forms submitted by this entity.
- Preparing all types of vacation decisions (emergent, exceptional, sick, maternal, accompanying one's spouse, or bereavement leave).
- Preparing appointment decisions about academic posts for contracted academic staff.
- Preparing reassignment decisions for contracted academic staff.
- Preparing the executive decision to improve the status of the contracted academic staff, according to the recommendations of the allowance committee of contracted academic staff and the like.
- Preparing the executive decision to count extra years of experience, according to the recommendations of the allowance committee for contracted academic staff members and the like.
- Preparing the executive decision to remit additional allowances, according to the recommendations of the allowance committee for contracted academic staff and the like.
- Preparing the executive decision to request an increase in the salary, according to passage (1 and 2) of the ninth article of the regulations for the employment of non-Saudis in Saudi universities.
- Preparing decisions about additional hours for contracted academic staff, after being approved.
- Preparing the decision to remit financial dues for the defense of theses (PhD, Master), after being approved.
- Preparing decisions of research proposals, after being approved.
- Preparing the decision to remit the financial dues for contracted cooperative non-faculty members, after being approved.
- Preparing the decision to compensate for the vacation, or any part of it, of the contracted academic staff and the like.
- Referring original documents of these decisions to those authorized to approve them or execute them after their issuance.