Mandatory Conditions of Application for (Educational) Jobs
The Deanship of Faculty Members and Employees Affairs announces that a number of educational vacancies are available for academically qualified national personnel (males and females).
These positions are at the main headquarters of the University in Makkah Al-Mukarramah and its branches in the governorates of Jamoum, Al-Leith, Adham and Al-Qunfudhah. Applications for these posts should be submitted via the E-Recruitment portal, and the basic conditions should be considered:
- The applicant should be a Saudi National.
- The applicant should not be less than (18) years old.
- The applicant should hold the required academic degree with a grade of no less than Very Good.
- The applicant should be medically fit.
- The applicant should not be a government employee.
- The Academic Stream must be consistent with the required specialty for master’s degree jobs.
The following documents must be electronically attached:
- A copy of the National ID.
- A copy of work experience documents, if any.
- University degree in a field other than education or certificate of education completion at intermediate college plus at least 3 years of experience in education before joining the college for Level 4 language instructors.
- University degree in the field of education for Level 5 language instructors.
- Master’s degree for Level 6 language instructors.
- To apply for the available vacancies via the E-Recruitment Portal, please click here