Educational Requirements, Laboratories, Libraries and Safety Committee
- Ensuring the readiness of the laboratories for teaching and implementing the scientific researches of the students.
- Putting a sign on the doors of the laboratories introducing the name of each laboratory, and the names and photos of its supervisors.
- Putting safety signboards in the laboratories.
- Creating a file of the students’ activities in the laboratories introducing the activities of each student and how he is regularly assessed.
- Creating a file of the equipment and facilities of each laboratory.
- Communicating with different majors of the Medical Laboratories program to create lists of the needs of the educational process for the students of the current and upcoming academic years.
- Creating lists of current equipment and future requirements.
- Creating lists of scientific research requirements in the Medical Laboratories department, such as lab devices, chemicals and other supplies.
- Following up on the orders of the Medical Laboratories department.
- Creating database of the academic books available in the department.
- Regularly updating the books and scientific references through conducting needs assessment for the different majors of the department.
- Creating online database of the unified lectures in the courses of the department, and making it available in the scientific library of the department.
- Conducting books and volumes inventory for the department’s medical library and the King Abdullah Central library.
- Arranging visits to the libraries for the academic staff and students representatives.
- Ensuring the availability of scientific references for the students, and regularly update and increase them.