Scientific Research and Conferences Committee
- Reviewing the regulations of students’ researches.
- Identifying the key priority areas for scientific research in the department.
- Following up on the call for proposals for students researches, which would be announced by the academic staff at the end of the second semester every academic year.
- Preparing students lists and dividing them according to the regulations agreed upon.
- Organizing the lectures of the “scientific research” course, and ensuring that the course is properly delivered.
- Organizing and distributing the graduation projects’ researches to the students, following up on their implementation, and helping in overcoming any challenges encountered.
- Coordinating the communication with the hospitals of the Ministry of Health, in order to set a mechanism to conduct mutual researches between the university and the ministry.
- Coordinating the work of researches assessments, students’ exams and exams results.
- Following up on researches’ scientific publication of the academic staff, and preparing a list of researches published locally and internationally.
- Following up on research projects funded by different institutes and research centers.
- Following up on the equipment of the central laboratory.
- Organizing and holding scientific conferences for the department.