Training, Internship, and Hospital Affairs Follow-up Committee
- Preparing a report on the changes incorporated to the new suggested regulation, and distinguishing the difference between it and the previous regulation.
- Preparing a report on the new courses that are suggested to be added, and the courses that have been removed.
- Preparing a report on the courses that are developed or divided into two semesters, and reviewing the suggested credit hours.
- Coordinating the courses in different academic years under the new regulation.
- Preparing a report on the final format of the new regulation for the Medical Laboratories program and submitting it to the Quality Assurance Committee, and then the Board of the Department for approval.
- Following up on the implementation of the new regulation, evaluating it, and preparing periodical reports on that.
- Assessing the students division in the hospitals for training purposes.
- Editing the training regulation of the intern students, and reviewing assessment tools.
- Preparing monthly follow-up report on the performance of the intern students in their training places.
- Following up on the reports of the Trainings Supervisors in the hospitals and rehabilitation centers, on the professional performance of the intern students.
- Learning about the opinions of the intern students on the hospitals and training places in which they conduct their internships.
- Following up on the reports of the students’ assessment from the hospitals.
- Preparing periodical reports on the interviews and meetings of the departments with the Training Supervisors in the hospitals.
- Preparing final reports on the performance, activities and exams of the intern students.
- Preparing a report on the extent to which the students have benefited from the 1-year training.