Study Bylaws, and Courses and Curriculum Development Committee
- Reviewing curricula and encouraging academic staff to develop them, and devising a timetable for continual development in a way that suits graduates' needs to prepare them for the labor market.
- Matching courses with the sources of learning available to the student.
- Developing new methods for teaching.
- Holding regular meetings with course coordinators to review and discuss the suggested developments.
- Coordinating course content with a view to avoiding repetition and guaranteeing gradual academic and practical preparation for students.
- Formally and procedurally reviewing the description and approval of courses in a way that suits the requirements of academic accreditation.
- Formally and procedurally reviewing the assessment of students in a way that suits the requirements of academic accreditation.
- Preparing a quarterly report about the achievements of the suggested development of courses and submitting them to the Quality Assurance Committee to be approved and sent to the department council and the Developing Courses Committee at the college.
- Following up on the execution of new courses after approval and preparing a report about the extent of success of these suggested developments in providing for the actual needs of students with a view to preparing them for the labor market.
- Preparing a report about the potential difficulties of the application of the suggested courses and submitting it to the Quality Assurance Committee at the department to take suitable action.
- Following up on the preparation and updating of course description forms at the beginning of every semester and gathering them in the designated file.
- Following up on the preparation of brief guide forms and providing them to students in all courses at the beginning of every semester.
- Following up on the preparation of course report forms and gathering them to be offered at the end of the second week of the semester after these courses were taught.
- Preparing a quarterly report about the courses with regard to updating the course descriptions and to what extent these courses abide by the forms of the National Commission for Academic Accreditation and offering this report to the Quality Assurance Committee at the Department.