Head of the Committee:
Vice Dean for Educational Affairs
Members of the Committee:
- Dean of the College
- Vice deans of the college
- Heads of the academic departments
- Academic Advisors
Duties of the Committee:
- Utilizing the energies and abilities of the male and female students to create a university atmosphere that promotes creativity, forms the general culture, generates thoughts, and accepts plurality of views.
- Discussing the students' problems and trying to find appropriate solutions, in accordance with Islamic values and principles.
- Providing the students with the chance to communicate, hold dialogues, and discuss their opinions. These are then referred later to officials in an organized and objective manner.
- Training students to assume responsibilities of planning, implementation, follow-up, and evaluation of all affairs related to their studies, activities, and student services provided to them.
- Planning to invest the female and male students' leisure time through exercising various activities and services, a matter that enables them to acquire skills, experiences, and the know-how to help create a balanced and integrated personality, within the framework of tolerant Islamic values.
- Spreading Islamic, cultural, ethical, and intellectual awareness in the college.
- Providing some useful services for the male and female college students.