Duties of the Unit:
- Controlling all violations at the headquarters.
- Receiving and keeping lost items for students, and handing them over to the owner.
- Receiving cases that need financial assistance, checking them, and conducting a case study. These are then directed to the competent authority.
- Providing advice, guidance, and direction.
- Addressing cases and violations received by the unit, in accordance with the systems and regulations of the university.
- Submitting cases for student support to the Deanship of Student Affairs, to make a decision about them.
- Conducting daily tours of the headquarters facilities to follow-up the state of affairs there.
- Organizing enlightening campaigns of the rights and duties of students.
- Following up the issuance of university cards for students.
- Distributing directional signboards inside the headquarters listing instructions, regulations and systems of the university.
- Activating the use of entry and exit permits, in case of loss of university card.
Supervisor of the Unit: Ms. Muslimah Al-Hassani, at the female section.