* Community College in Mecca :
It provides a four-semester course that awards the students a diploma. It also enables the excellent graduates of this diploma to complete a bachelor's degree at the University -Tajseer-, those who get 3.25 or more cumulative grade average of 4.
Educational Objectives of Community College:
- To provide comprehensive and varied applied educational programs that qualify for jobs needed by the labor market in the community.
- To qualify the students using the highest modern techniques in the applied disciplines.
- To provide practice to hone the acquired and inborn skills through field training as a part of the course.
* College of Community Service and Continuing Education:
Diploma in Human Resources and diploma in Office Management: It is a four-semester course that awards a diploma.
- To provide job opportunities for young people through qualifying those enrolled in the program to get a professional certification in a number of disciplines required by the public and the private sectors.
- To contribute to broaden the base of accepting students at the university.