FAQ of the Graduation Department
1- What are the procedures for receiving the graduation document and the academic record of the graduate?
1) Verifying the personal data from the student page on the e-Services Portal as it is in the passport, before the closure of the semester. 2 - Obtaining an electronic clearance from the student page, and printing it out after the approval of all departments. 3- Bringing the university card and the clearance of the Graduation Department or, as advertised, the place of documents delivery.
2. When shall the student receive the document?
The date of receipt of the documents shall be announced at the Deanship of Admission and Registration two weeks after the end of the semester.
3. Can a relative of the student receive the graduation document instead of them?
An official power of attorney must be brought from the court on behalf of the person to be handed over.
4. What are the papers required in the event that the graduation document or academic record is lost?
1 - Bring a copy, if any, of the document. 2 – Submit a copy of the academic record. 3. Submit the original ID.
4. What papers are required if the academic document or record is damaged?
1- Submit the original of the damaged university document or the damaged academic record. 2. Submit the original and copy of the ID. 3. Submit the passport and a copy thereof, if any.
6- What are the required documents if the personal data on the document or academic record changes after receipt of the document?
1 - Bring the original university document. 2 - Bring the original ID and a copy of it. 3. Bring a passport and a copy of it if the name is changed in English.
7- What are the required documents if the personal data on the document or academic record changes after receipt of the document?
1 - Bring the original university document or the academic record. 2 - Bring the original ID and a copy of it. 3. Bring a passport and a copy of it if the name is changed in English.
8- Where should I go to get a certified copy stamp on the photocopies of the document or the academic record?
Go to the Deanship of Admission and Registration, Department of Graduation for the male students in Al-Abediya and female students in Al-Zahir, with the original of the document, the academic record and required number of photos to be approved.
9- What are the conditions for getting honors degree?
1-The first honorary degree is awarded to a student with a cumulative GPA of higher or equivalent to (3.75) at the time of graduation. 2-The second honorary degree is awarded to a student who has a cumulative GPA of (3.25) to less than (3.75) from (4.00) at graduation, in addition to the following conditions: A- The student has not failed in any course of study at the university or in any other university. B- The student must complete the graduation requirements within a maximum period of time between the minimum and maximum stay in the college. C- The student must have studied at the university from which s\he will graduate at least 60% of the graduation requirements.