List of Directors of the Administrative Communication Center:
Former General Supervisors
- Dr. Abdullah bin Awwad Al-Otaibi
- Dr. Nasir Al-Buqami
- Dr. Mazin bin Omar Khairu
- Mr. Ahmad Abdul-Halim Ahmad Al-Mu`allim
- Mr. Rashad bin Abdullah Halouni
- Mr. Omar bin Ahmad Bazar`ah
Former General Manager
Mr. Abdullah Abdul-Rahman Al-Sulaimani
Mr. Ahmad bin Fathi bin Abdul-Malik Sabban
Duties of the Center:
- Automating university transactions.
- Receiving incoming transactions and correspondences, completing their registration procedures, and referring them to the relevant administrative units.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of e-transactions.
- Providing information and data about the documents for the beneficiaries inside and outside the university.
- Dealing with electronic information applications and their new concepts.
- Offering proper courses to make the digitalization in administrative communication a success.
- Guaranteeing easy access to services for all beneficiaries, without exception, at any time and from anywhere
- Responding to visitors inquiries and direct them.
- Developing the specialized technical skills of the center's staff and the parties affiliated to the university.