Duties of the Electronic Incoming Documents Unit:
- Receiving e-transactions incoming from 'Rasel' Administrative Communication System in the Ministry of Education or via the administrative transactions attached to the emails from the Ministry of Education.
- Downloading the incoming transactions and archiving them in 'Rasel' archiving folder, as follows:
- Creating the folder using the number of the transaction related to the Administrative Communication System (Masar) and 'Rasel' Administrative Communication System in the 'Rasel' archiving folder, separated by a hyphen, e.g., 4582-40152455.
- Registering the saved transactions in the 'Rasel' folder in the Administrative Communication System (Masar) related to Umm Al-Qura University.
- Entering the transaction incoming from the 'Rasel' system using the outgoing number of the 'Masar' system, as follows:
- Deleting two numbers  from the ten numbers of the transaction, e.g., the number 4001152455 after deleting the two numbers will become 40152455.
- Exporting all the administrative transactions related to all sectors of the Ministry of Education via the 'Rasel' Administrative Communication System.
- Downloading the attachments from the administrative communication system (Masar) to 'Rasel' folder in the archiving system, as follows:
- Creating the folder using the number of the transaction related to the administrative communication system (Masar) and the 'Rasel' administrative communication system in the 'Rasel' archiving folder, separated by a hyphen, e.g., 4582 -40152455.
- Exporting the administrative transactions using the 'Rasel' system, as follows:
- Uploading the attachments separately for the maximum size of the file not to exceed (500) KB.
- Uploading colored attachments, if they include the signature of the authorized person.
- Selecting only the outgoing type of the electronically exported files that have no need to be sent in paper format via the Saudi Post.
- Selecting export type (files sent by mail) for the transactions exported in paper format. They usually have attachments, including: laserdiscs or books ... etc.
- Selecting the importing and exporting parties carefully.
- Registering the number of the outgoing transaction in the 'Rasel' system after deleting two numbers  from the ten numbers of the transaction, e.g., the number 4001152455 after deleting the two numbers will become 40152455.
- Printing the transaction reception statement from the 'Rasel' Administrative Communication System, and adding it to the custom folder (Rasel outgoing transactions) in the archiving system.
- Saving the transaction in the custom folder of the archiving system using the ongoing number of 'Masar' and the incoming number of 'Rasel'.
- Saving the paper transactions in the store related to 'Rasel' transactions in the center.
- Adherence to the following registration standards:
- Search using the outgoing number of the transaction before the registration process.
- Subjecting all transactions to preparation procedures.
- Adding an understandable transaction topic, without any misspellings.
- Adding a link to transactions, if available.
- Adding the name of the transaction owner, if available.
- Choosing a suitable classification for the transaction.
- Ensuring the safe presentation of transactions and their order, according to the transaction context.
- Upon receiving a late or imminent transaction, it should be sent directly to the relevant authority without going through preparation procedures, referring to it as a late transaction and writing the time and date of receiving the transaction while explaining the procedures in the 'Masar' Administrative Communication System.
- Please send any note directly to the Ministry via the 'Rasel' system, e.g.,
- When there is a shortage in attachments.
- When no letter is directed to the university.
- Matching the copies of the available letter with the copies of the administrative transactions
- Not receiving any electronic transaction under the 'Rasel' system of the (sent by mail) type, unless first receiving the supporting documents.
- Printing the paper transaction delivery statement.
- Preparing a weekly list of transaction topics.
- Preparing a list of appropriate new classifications.
- Preparing statical reports from the 'Rasel' system at the end of each calendar month, and sending them to the Administrative Affairs Unit in the Center.
- Preparing guides and manuals for using the 'Rasel' system, and sending them to the E-Services Unit for publication.
The following employees have been assigned to the Electronic Incoming Documents Unit:
Hanaa Muhammad Baawidan
Head of the Unit