25225 Postal Documents Delivery Service
A distinguished service provided by Documents and Administrative Communications Center to all the internal bodies of the university. The service enables the said bodies to send their correspondence to all parts of KSA and countries all over the world. in accordance with international shipment standards and conditions.
Postal Documents Receipt Conditions:
- Registering to-be-sent postal transactions.
- Transferring transactions electronically to Documents and Administrative Communications Center for inspection.
- Enveloping to-be-sent postal transactions inside an envelope or closed package.
- Sealing the item closing tongue with the seal of the concerned body.
- The postal package shall not contain any personal messages or prohibited materials.
- In case there is a delegate to receive the transaction, it is required to write his/her personal data through the link (Documents Delivery Form) .
- Write the name of the consignor and consignee and their full addresses clearly on the envelope or postal package.
- If the mail is sent to a non-Arab country , the address shall be written in English.