Administrative Affairs Unit:
This unit is concerned with following-up administrative affairs and providing assistance to the staff.
Administrative Affairs Tasks:
- Follow-up employees' attendance.
- Organize employees' leaves.
- Enumerate employees' productivity.
- Prepare letters and circulars.
- Prepare confidential reports.
- Prepare administrative reports.
- Prepare a schedule of training courses recommended to employees.
- Appraise employees' administrative performance.
- Create the administrative work climate.
- Follow-up the administrative transactions of both the center and employees.
Coordinate and prepare agenda of the center director.
- Copy letters and circulars released by the center director.
- Prepare operation and maintenance contracts for electronic systems.
- Prepare a report, with supportive statistics, on the administrative and technical affairs at the center in coordination with heads of sections.
- Receive e-mails sent to the center and forward the same to competent sections.
- Answer phone simple inquiries.
- Supervise tidiness and cleanliness of administrative offices.
- Retrieve and sort files of the center management.
- Coordinate with administrative section when necessary.
- Receive visitors and supervise hospitality.
- Distribute internal administrative tasks to the center staff.
- Follow-up some transactions with internal and external bodies.
- Prepare attendance sheets for employees.
- Prepare training lists according to job standards.
- Arrange for meetings held by the center director.
- Receive and follow-up complaints about administrative transactions.