The College of Social Sciences at Umm Al-Qura University is distinguished by its research and knowledge diversity, due to the various academic specializations that the college includes, including English, Geography, Social Work and Media Studies.
- Dr. Naseem Abdullah Alotaibi, "'[T]Hat Other Great Poet': Double Falsehood, the Arden Shakespeare, and Further Evidence for Fletcher," Notes and Queries (2021).
- Dr. Hadeel Jamal Azhar, "A Music of Her Own: The Power of Music in Dollie Radford’s Songs and Other Verses", Third International Conference on Research in Humanities (2021).
- Dr. Hadeel Jamal Azhar, "Beyond the Gendered Stereotypes: The Conflict of Motherhood in Dollie Radford’s Poetry," Journal of Umm Al-Qura University for Language Sciences and Literature (2021).
- Dr. Mariam A. M. Alghamdi, "Posthuman (Dis)Embodiment and Digital (Im)mortality in Robert Pinsky’s Death and the Powers: A Robot Pageant", Interdisciplinary Discourses (2021).
- Dr. Andaleep Sadi Rabah Ades, “The Quality of Family Interpersonal Communication During COVID-19”, 2021.
- Dr. Andaleep Sadi Rabah Ades, “Cunning Strategies and Lack, Aporia, Poverty”, 2021.
- Dr. Andaleep Sadi Rabah Ades, “Evaluating Demographic Factors between Gender on Facebook”
- Dr. Andaleep Sadi Rabah Ades, “The Effective of Health Communication About the Awareness of COVID-19 Through Social Media”, 2021.
- Dr. Andaleep Sadi Rabah Ades, “A Review of Cyberbullying and Cybervictimization: Taxonomy, Challenges, Limitations, and Recommendations for Future Researchers”, 2021.
Dr. Eman Fathi Abdul-Mohsen Hussein, “Media Processing of the Official Pages of the National Center for Assessment on Social Networking Sites”, Journal of Public Relations Research (Middle East), Issue 22.
Dr. Eman Fathi Abdul-Mohsen Hussein, “Measuring Job Satisfaction of Employees in Social Welfare Institutions in Makkah”, Journal of the Union of Arab Universities for Media Research and Communication Technology, Cairo University, 2019.
Prof. Azza Mustafa Hafiz Al-Kahki, “The Role of Public Relations Research in Developing Institutional Performance: A Study on a Sample of Private Institutions in the Makkah Region,” Journal of Public Relations Research (Middle East), 2019 A.C.
- Dr. Omar Ali Al-Hazmi, Geomorphologic Features Characteristic of the Rabigh Coastal Area of the Eastern Red Sea, Saudi Arabia, using Field Studies and Sentinel 2 Imagery, Scientific Publishing Center, King Abdulaziz University
- Dr. Omar Ali Al-Hazmi, Monitoring landscape changes and spatial urban expansion using multisource remote sensing imagery in Al-Aziziyah Valley, Makkah, KSA, ELSEVIER (2020).
- Dr. Omar Ali Al-Hazmi, Shoreline change analysis along the Rabigh coast of Saudi Arabia, using multi-temporal satellite imagery, Scientific Publishing Center, King Abdulaziz University. (2020).