The Public Relations and Media Unit
Media and Institutional Reputation
Relationship and Recreation Affairs
- Responding to inquiries and suggestions of the beneficiaries from inside and outside the college
- Writing content and publishing
- Preparing designs and the college's visual identity
- Organizing cultural and recreational activities
- Consolidating internal relations and building external relations
Duties of the Unit:
Relationship and Recreation Affairs:
- Planning and organizing events in coordination with the Vice Deanship of the College for Development and Quality.
- Activating international days related to the specialties of the college.
- Preparing for the events by checking all visual and audio devices and ensuring their quality.
- Submitting a report after each activity about all the positive and negative points, in order to avoid the negatives and improve and develop the positives.
- Developing and implementing an integrated strategy for internal and external communication.
- Organizing recreational trips for the staff members and students of the college.
- Encouraging the optimum use of the communication skills and tool in the activities held by the college.
Media and Institutional Reputation:
- Managing the college's website and supervising the unification of the identity and the structuring of the departments’ social media websites and accounts (modifying website templates, adding and modifying banners on the website, managing the affiliates' authorities with regard to the e-forms).
- Setting policies for publishing electronic advertisements on the college's website and different social media networks.
- Publishing the college's community news (congratulations and condolences).
- Publishing the college's participations and achievements.
- Creating and modifying the college's e-forms.
- Writing content.
- Preparing designs related to electronic and paper publications.
- Publishing and retweeting to the official websites and verified accounts.
- Raising the level of satisfaction of the affiliates and students with the services provided to them by the college, which is carried out by:
- Posting the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) by the beneficiaries.
- Defining all services provided at the current time and introducing new ones.
- Publishing forms to measure customers' satisfaction about the services offered.
- Developing communication channels with the beneficiaries from inside and outside the college by:
- Approving forms of (inquiries, suggestions, complaints) with the college departments to unify the mechanism of providing the service to the beneficiaries in a more effective and qualitative manner.
- Monitoring the speed and quality of the departments' response to the beneficiary.
- Providing the college administration with all that is necessary to respond to the beneficiary.