Training department established at the college of community service and continuous education in Um Al-Qura University in 1407H/1986G, as a center for community service within the supporting centers of the University, then it became a separate department in two branches for male and female students in 1433/1434H.
• Provide various training courses and programs to develop community members to meet the needs of labor market in the training field.
Values & Vision:
• Commitment and honesty.
• Mastering and professionalism.
• To be a leader in the world of training with quality and efficiency.
• Provide a stimulating training environment and attractive.
• Increase and activate community partnerships and satisfy the training needs to upgrade the efficiency of its employees.
• Qualifying national personnel of trainers, professionals and trainees with high efficiency.
• Serving community by sponsored trainees and bring them to labor market.
• Developing positive trends towards work and strengthen human relations among workers.