The College of Community Service and Continuing Education was first established in 1407 A.H., when it was called the ‘Community Service Center’, serving as one of the university's supportive centers. Thereafter, in 1417 A.H., it was transformed to the ‘Deanship of Community Service and Continuing Education’. Finally, in 1422 A.H., upon the approval of the Higher Education Council, it developed into the 'College of Community Service and Continuing Education'.
The organizational structure of the College of Community Service and Continuing Education at present consists of five vice deanships, which are follows:
Under these vice deanships, there are a number of administrative support units, in addition to departments of training, programs and diplomas.
Leadership and excellence, locally and internationally, in supporting sustainable community development, in accordance with the goals of the Saudi Vision 2030.
Providing specialized academic and professional programs that keep pace with the requirements of the labor market in order to contribute to the development of society and raise the efficiency of its affiliates, both individuals and organizations.