The Graduates Unit at the Applied College (2021 A.C.)
Communicating with the graduates of the College on an ongoing basis, enhancing links with them, and participating with them in fulfilling the needs of the labor market.
The graduates are considered to be the outcomes of our college of whom we are proud. We share with them everything that enables them to obtain better job opportunities via training and qualifications required by the labor market,
- Strengthening and sustaining the relationship between the University, graduates, and employers.
- Increasing the number of graduates joining the labor market through the continuous education and training programs offered by the university.
- Enhancing the academic and social status of the university.
- Creating a database on graduates, employers, and all graduate-related sectors.
- Communicating with the graduates of the university in its different programs and providing data to match educational output with labor market requirements.
- Issuing periodicals and creating a data bank containing information concerning students' academic, professional, and social activities.
- Measuring employers' attitudes and levels of satisfaction with university graduates.
- Monitoring the challenges encountered by the graduates upon joining the labor market.
- Contributing to forming associations for graduates, and promoting communication among them.
- Finding optimal ways of maintaining connections between the graduates and the university.
- Submitting an integrated report at the end of each semester to explain the adopted measures to the Deanship of Development, which will prepare a report to be referred to His Excellency the UQU Vice President for Development and Entrepreneurship.