About the Vice Deanship:
The College of community service and continuous education in the University of Um Al-Qura is working hardly with all its available potentials to activate education quality and to keep up with the entire development experienced by our dear country, along with the rapid developments in all areas of knowledge in the world around us and to support the College march, and ensure the quality of education.
Due to the keenness of the College Dean of Community Service and Continuous Education, and with a generous approval from his Excellency the Director of the University, the college has set up a new vice deanship concerned with the training affairs and public activities from the first studying semester of the academic year 1432-1433H / 2011-2012G'.
Functions of the Vice Deanship:
• Direct supervision, follow-up to training department works and general activities of the college.
• Preparing and supervising of events, cultural activities and general training of the college.
• Prepare training projects and long-term programs, coordinate with training department and college deanery.
• Confirming the contracts of participants in implementing the projects of training department.
• Confirming cash dues of participants in implementing the projects of training department.
• Confirming the expenses of events, cultural activities and general training.
• Supervising college participation at national events, awareness weeks and international days organized in Makah within and outside the University.