Program Status: Active
Program Type: Intermediate diploma
- Qualify students for work in all branches of the public and private sectors, such as banks, hospitals, hotels, Hajj and Umrah agencies, professional accounting offices to audit companies and others.
- Enable the student to pass the professional fellowship exams.
- Introduce the student to accounting programs that qualify her for work in the public and private sectors.
- Develop the student's skills in the English language in general and in the language and terminology of the specialization in particular.
Bridging System is Available for the Program: Yes
Bridging Criteria: The student should obtain a cumulative average of 3.25 or more out of 4 in an accounting major.
Duration of the Program: Two years, divided into four semesters.
- Islamic Culture
- English 1
- Basics of Accounting 1
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Administration
- Jurisprudence of Financial Transactions
- Arabic Language
- Principles of Computing
- English 2
- Basics of Accounting 2
- Governmental Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Professional Ethics
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Basics of Auditing
- Accounting Topics in English
- Computer Accounting Applications
- Zakat Accounting
- Commercial Systems
- Communication Skills
- History of the Saudi Kingdom
- Specialized Accounting Systems
- Managerial Accounting
- Contemporary Accounting Issues
- Practical Applications in Accounting
- Practical Training
Program Entry Requirements and the Mechanism for Admission:
Target Groups: High school graduates and equivalent
Registration Fees: Free
The Rating of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development:
Student Procedural Guidebook (PDF File):
The guidebook includes the method of payment, refund policy, re-study policy after failure or deprivation, receipt of the document, etc.
- The female student should be a Saudi national or be born to a Saudi mother.
- The applicant should hold a secondary school certificate or its equivalent from the Saudi Kingdom or abroad.
- The student must pass the required admission tests (General Aptitude Test and Standard Achievement Admission Test)
- The applicant should not have been dismissed from UQU or any other university for disciplinary or academic reasons.
- Admission is made once before the beginning of the academic year, according to the specified period announced on the website.
- Applicants are chosen according to the announced conditions and criteria and the capacity of the colleges.
- Students accept the offer to join the college after the announcement of admission results.
- The university number will be issued after the student accepts the offer.
Application Dates for the Program:
To Apply for the Program: