Umm Al-Qura University
Transfer Conditions from the Affiliate Program to the Regular System
- The student must be Saudi national.
- The student must complete no less than two semesters and more than four semesters.
- The student must achieve a grade point average of no less than 3.25 out of 4 in the first and second year.
- The student must study all the courses without dropping any one of them.
- The student must not be employee in any government agency and he has to bring the necessary document (print) which proves such a thing from the civil affairs agency.
- The student must pass the aptitude test.
- Secondary school certificate should not be obtained before more than five years.