Islamic Studies Center seeks to offer academic and professional programs in line with Islamic teachings, national and international standards with the aim of qualifying its graduates and endowing them with competences, skills, knowledge, Islamic and professional ethics so that they could meet labour market needs, besides getting a deep understanding of Shari'a and keeping up with the latest scientific developments and technologies.
- To improve Islamic knowledge through keeping up with the latest national, regional, and international developments;
- To provide a deep understanding of Shari'a, and keep up with the latest scientific developments and technologies;
- To provide students with knowledge and awareness necessary to grasp Shari'a science and its development in KSA, Arab world, and across the globe;
- To educate students on the social and economic role of Shari'a in state, community, public and private institutions;
- To apply quality standards and get national, and international academic accreditation;
- To support scientific production, research, and other scientific activities of faculty members and students of Diploma and MA programs, and cooperate with national and international professional institutions;
- To encourage students and faculty members to participate in scientific, cultural and professional conferences and symposia in and our KSA.