The affiliation program is offered under the supervision of the College of Community Service. It revolves around the development of academic affiliation for bachelor's through modern communication channels to enable a large segment of community of both genders and various age groups to develop their academic and knowledge capabilities and overcome obstacle they might face in this regard.
- To support UQU mission and objectives through community services and provision of academic education to a large segment of community in effort to offer solutions for social problems.
- To give the opportunity of continued education to those who couldn't finish formal regular education..
- To improve educational and knowledge level and hone their skills and capabilities to answer to job market needs.
- To better make use of university human resources and specialists in different sciences and knowledge subjects.
- Electronic affiliation services.
- Provision of the same university programs designed for regular students.
- Finishing all academic transactions online within the available capabilities.
- Attending preparatory meetings held by colleges offering the program.
- Facilitating communication with subjects' supervisors through online system, including: (Affiliation student forum - curriculum mail).
- Provision of communication channels and support services to affiliation students.
- Ability to transfer from affiliation program to regular study program following two semesters and scoring minimum GPA of 3.25/4 for Saudis. Other requirements include admission to the college/university student wishes to transfer to. (as per available slots).