This vice-deanship of the college is responsible for managing financial and administrative affairs, as well as providing logistics, and enhancing the services provided by departments of the College of Engineering, by promoting its equipment and infrastructure, in coordination with the UQU leadership.
Among its key tasks, also, is to assume responsibility for the College Council Secretariat, manage its sessions, and follow up its recommendations, by delivering them to the relevant UQU departments.
Another task assigned to the vice-deanship is to continuously develop administrative staff, and the internal administrative quality system in use, as well as following up workflow in the college's various departments.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Vice Dean of the Engineering College:
• Supervision of the college management, and putting the relevant rules, instructions and regulations into effect;
• Coordination with the college's various departments and units to determine their needs for equipment and infrastructure;
• Assuming responsibility for the College Council Secretariat, manage its sessions, and follow up its recommendations, by delivering them to the relevant UQU departments.
• Overseeing the colleges general equipments, and renovating them (in terms of quality and quantity) as required; and
• Representing the college, on behalf of the dean and upon his request, in meetings and workshops.