Recently added to the college's set of vice-deanships, this deanship plays a paramount role in following up the summer training that the college's students receive. It seeks to increase students' educational output, by subjecting them to real-world professional experiences.
Besides, this vice-deanship establishes professional relationships with the partners receiving the college's output. It also pinpoints the specialties and specific needs required by employers, so that our students would be in a better position to compete, and meet such needs.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Vice Dean of Engineering for Training and Industrial Relations:
- General oversight over training activities provided for students, in coordination with the college's departments, so far as admission, follow-up, reporting and results are concerned;
- Boosting quality and improving processes having to do with ranking and selection of training providers;
- Establishing cooperative, constructive relationships, and offering training opportunities for the college students;
- Supervising the vice-deanship's subdivisions; and
- Establishing the databases necessary for work monitoring, and prepares the required regular reports.