Contributing to the introduction of modern teaching and learning, spreading technical awareness among the parties involved in the educational process, and increasing the scope of education at the lowest cost.
- Providing training programs for faculty members to convert their courses to electronic form in coordination with the Deanship for E-Learning at the university.
- Developing short and long-term plans to convert courses from traditional form to electronic form.
- Providing awareness and training programs for students to use e-books and electronic exam systems.
- Providing a source of income for the college through the marketing of e-books for the courses of university requirements taught by the college for off-campus students.
- Developing learning methods, strategies and assessment methods through education and electronic evaluation.
- Saving expenses in terms of consumption of papers, printed books, stationery, etc. while keeping the surrounding environment clean.
- Contributing to raising the efficiency of students and their abilities to use modern technology, gaining communication skills, digital skills and the use of technology in learning.
- Providing distance education to groups that find it difficult to attend traditional university classes.