To ensure that academic standards are met in the teaching and learning process within the college.
- Following up the academic advising for students.
- Following up the numbers of students in the study groups, and ensuring equality in their numbers and the suitability of the rooms.
- Following up teaching and regularity inside the classrooms.
- Following up students work assessment by providing tools for testing and marking, whether manual or automated.
- Following up the results of the students, according to set schedules.
- Developing a mechanism to follow up the problems in the students' academic progress, and the problems of postponement and transfer from the college.
- Ensuring the implementation of the decisions of the Curricula Committee at the college, while developing study programs at the academic departments.
- Ensuring the achievement of performance indicators for teaching and learning, and developing an improvement plan in cooperation with the Quality Assurance Unit.
- Comparing the academic performance of the college departments, and preparing reports about them.
- Proposing initiatives and projects that improve the academic performance of the college departments, and submitting them to the dean.