Academic Accreditation Unit
The Academic Accreditation Unit is a unit that sets the general policy for academic accreditation, both international and local, for the institutions and programs, in cooperation with the Education and Training Evaluation Commission. It also provides technical support in the field of accreditation to academic departments and administrative units in the college.
- Establishing the college's academic accreditation policy.
- Motivating and directing the academic departments of the college to apply for national and international academic accreditation.
- Providing technical support to the academic departments to fulfill the requirements of the national and international accreditation bodies.
- Following up on program and course descriptions, as well as program and course reports.
- Supporting the efforts of the college and its academic departments to fulfill the institutional and program accreditation requirements issued by the Education and Training Evaluation Commission.
- Preparing self-study reports to apply for institutional and program accreditation in the college.
- Reviewing the self-study reports of the programs applying for program accreditation.
- Forming quality and academic accreditation committees to make periodic reports and follow up the application of good practices to promote improvement and development.