Quality Assurance Unit
The Quality Assurance Unit is a unit which is concerned with quality assurance and accreditation by setting a general policy for quality assurance, evaluating all academic departments and administrative units, spreading the culture of quality and continuous improvement of the quality level, and improving the relative position of the college among the rest of the colleges in the university.
- Developing a general policy to ensure quality and evaluate performance in all academic and administrative units in accordance with the requirements of the Education and Training Evaluation Authority.
- Disseminating the culture of quality, in collaboration with the higher accreditation committees, academic units and support deanships in the university environment and local community.
- Supporting continuous improvement plans, in collaboration with the higher committees for academic accreditation, to ensure the achievement of quality in the university.
- Providing support in the field of implementing quality systems for the university's academic units and support colleges.
- Ensuring that the academic departments within the college use the models, guides and indicators of the Education and Training Evaluation Commission in the quality assurance processes.
- Providing the necessary recommendations and suggestions to improve the quality of the academic departments’ outputs.
- Contributing to raising the efficiency of employing human and material resources in the college through continuous follow-up and evaluation processes.
- Spreading the culture and concepts of quality among academic staff members, students, and college staff.