The Information Technology Unit is supervised directly by the Dean of the College. It is responsible for managing the technical affairs of the College with respect to its website, in addition to the websites of scientific departments.
Managing the various technical services on the College's website, and activating the optimal use of the electronic information systems used by the University.
- Developing technical skills of staff members and affiliates in the College. This is achieved by the preparation of workshops and specialized courses in using electronic systems.
- Serving the College and affiliates thereof regarding the update and addition of news and events of the two sections.
- Developing the website of the BA College to become one of UQU’s distinguished websites.
- Hailing the College’s efforts and achievements in managing and uploading its news, activities and events regularly.
- Motivating staff members and affiliates to activate their personal websites and training them to their management.
- To be a link between the BA College and the IT Deanship regarding the College’s website and the staff members’ personal websites.
- To update and develop the College’s website.
- To develop technical skills of staff members and qualify them to develop their own personal websites to meet the requirements of quality and Academic and Institutional Accreditation.