The E-Marketing and Publishing Committee is concerned with publishing, following up and updating the content of the College of Business Administration and its five departments via the college website and different social media networks. This is to introduce the college and its academic programs and affiliates. Moreover, the committee's activities include publishing news and achievements, and laying the foundation for an effective communication between the college affiliates, students, and graduates from one side, and the success partners and beneficiaries from the other side.
To make the website of the College of Business Administration and the affiliated websites among the outstanding websites at the level of the university.
Effectively managing the content on the college website and other technical channels and social networks, and making the best use of the available tools and electronic information systems of the Deanship of Information Technology.
Duties of the Committee:
- Introducing the College of Business Administration and its outstanding programs (Diploma - Bachelor - MA - PhD).
- Managing the development of the website of the College of Business Administration, and communicating with the entities and departments affiliated to the college to update the content regularly.
- Highlighting the achievements of the college and its departments by posting the news, activities and events on the college website and other social media networks.
- Covering all the activities and conferences, and highlighting their importance for the male and female students.
- Publishing the most important practical and academic achievements of the male and female academic staff members.
- Highlighting the practical and academic achievements of the college students.
- Working as a link between the College of Business Administration and the Deanship of Information Technology, regarding the management of the website and all that is related to publishing and managing the content, and establishing the different electronic services available in the system.
- Improving and unifying the visual identity of the college websites, and linking it to the visual identity of the university.
- Promoting and marketing of the programs of the College of Business Administration, in particular the college postgraduate study programs.
- Creating an appropriate marketing content and sharing material via the internet, including: videos, blogs and posts on the college website and social media sites.