Achieving the excellence and leadership between the similar development and quality units locally and regionally in applying the quality and development systems to make the College of Business Administration reach the level of excellence.
The Development and Quality Unit at the College of Business Administration is obliged to activating and enhancing the comprehensive development and quality works in the College as per the standard criteria in the educational, research and community service aspects, in cooperation with the beneficiaries in all categories, which would lead eventually to achieving the College’s mission and vision.
- Spreading the quality culture in the College.
- Identifying the requirements of obtaining the international academic accreditation from the National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment (NCAAA).
- Building trained cadres that are capable of applying the quality system to be qualified for the academic accreditation.
- Gaining the society’s confidence in the educational process outputs.
- Offering consultancy services and guidance tips to the different scientific departments and administrations in the College regarding the quality and accreditation system.
- Adopting the self-evaluation approach as an entrance to the continuous internal monitoring and applying the quality system to reach the accreditation.
- Developing the faculty members’ teaching and learning skills.
- Developing the students’ learning skills.
- Ensuring the continuity of the development and quality processes inside the College.
- Developing the scientific research outputs as per the quality standards.