To make the Field Training Unit a leading center in qualifying the graduates of the College of Business Administration at the level of the Saudi Kingdom.
To qualify and prepare students professionally at a distinguished level and with high efficiency, in such a manner which contributes to the future excellence of the graduates of the College of Business Administration.
Male and Female Students of the College of Business Administration, in the following specializations: Business Administration, Marketing, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Accounting, Hajj and Umrah Management.
- Determining and announcing the academic calendar of the field training, quarterly or annually, after receiving the approval of the Dean of the College.
- Preparing a list of the male and female students nominated for training, in coordination with the Deanship of Admission and Registration and the Academic Guidance Units in the departments.
- Dividing students into training groups which were previously agreed on.
- Supervising the field training process of the male and female students.
- Reviewing and solving any difficulties facing the male and female students during the field training period.
- Organizing a regular meeting with all the trainees after completing the training period to learn about their opinions and suggestions in such a manner which enriches the future training process for the male and female students.
- Submitting any proposals to be approved in such a manner which facilitates the training process.