To make the Training Unit a pioneer and unique center in the rehabilitation of the graduates of the College of Business Administration in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Professionally rehabilitate and prepare the female trainees students to reach a unique and high efficiency level. This will contribute to the excellence of the female graduates of the College of Business Administration in their work future and their access to the appropriate opportunities and professional positions.
The female students in the College of Business Administration in the specialties of: business administration and marketing for the bachelor degree.
The Objectives and tasks of the field training unit:
- Preparing the training modules.
- The approved and required hours for the field training.
- the controls for the absence of the trainee during the training period.
- Change the training entity or postpone the training.
- The required duties of the trainee student during the training period.
- Announce the registration steps in the field training.
- Explain the approved models for the training.
- Clarify the evaluation policy for the training.
- State the rules of writing the report after the end of the training period.
- Determine the capacity and accommodation of the training providers for the students.
- Review the activities and tasks assigned to the students.
- Clarify the college required training standards from the training providers to adhere with them.