The Graduation Projects Committee is a committee concerned with research projects and graduation projects that contribute and assist the student in choosing a project, selecting a supervisor, and following up the progress of work throughout the two semesters.
Tasks of the Committee:
- Receiving project proposals from professors and students, and approving them before the beginning of the semester.
- Establishing a clear mechanism for how to implement, monitor and evaluate projects.
- Proposing everything that would raise the level of graduation projects.
- Create a database that contains projects, their supervisors, names of students, and other necessary information.
- Work to establish a agraduation project data archieve that contains proposals from students and professors for their use for graduation projects, taking into account that they are applied projects that serve the university and society.
- Arranging the discussion schedule and names of the oral exam committee at the end of each semester.
To contact the committee: [email protected]