jobs for the computer science graduates:
The department enables the graduates to work in the following fields:
- Computer Systems and Web Application and services companies such as telecom companies.
- Government and private companies and institutions such as Royal Commission of Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Monetary Agency, Technical and Vocational Training Corporation, Saudi Aramco, SABIC, Petro Rabigh, Saudi Electricity Company, National Water Company, Saudi Airlines, Riyadh Metro, Haramain Train, besides different information centers, such as the National Information Center, Communication, Information Technology Commission (CITC), Saudi Capital Market, and Investment Commission.
- Ministries, and the Ministry of Education’s universities and schools (public and university education) and the private education.
- Research field such as: King Abdul-Aziz City for Science and Technology (KACST) as assistant of scientific research.
As well as many other ministries and government companies and institutions which accommodate graduates of computer science department.
Job titles according to the Ministry of Civil Service:
- System analysis and designing jobs (7th rank)
- Management of IT projects jobs (7th rank)
- Developers and designers of IT programs jobs (7th rank)
- Technical support jobs (7th rank)
- Publications observers jobs (7th rank)
- IT specialists jobs (7th rank)
- Teaching jobs (7th rank)
- Have high school degree or any equivalent national or international degree.
- Hold a high school certificate (or equivalent) for more than five years that is no older than 2 years. The council is entitled to decline if compelling reasons are available.
- Be of a good conduct.
- Pass any tests or interview requested by the University Council.
- Meet any other conditions requested by the University Council.
- Not be dismissed from UQU for academic or disciplinary reasons.
- Not be dismissed from any other university for disciplinary reasons.