Overview of the Initiative:
The "Monjez [Achiever] Initiative" is an initiative aimed to qualify students for the labor market, and build their practical skills through (micro-internships) in small businesses. This is accomplished by the clients communicating with the staff of the College of Computer and Information Systems through the Achiever platform to ask for digital or training services to be carried out by the college students under the supervision of the academic staff members, either as a community contribution for a long term period or a paid investment for a short term period.
Objectives of the Initiative:
- To engage students in the labor market and increase their awareness about the requirements of this market before graduation.
- To develop cooperation and partnership with the employers, and give them the opportunity to check the performance of the students without any discrimination, in order to discover the competent students who have only low GPAs.
- To increase the confidence of the male and female graduates in their practical capabilities, and help them become successful and active persons in the community.
- To improve the college's programs based on the degree of satisfaction of employers with the college graduates.
- To market the college's outputs, and make the college name a trusted academic brand.
- To develop the college's own resources through investments in resources.
- All those in need of digital or training services from the private and public sectors
- Different applications (desktop, Ios, android)
- Virtual or enhanced reality
- Information Technology
Login to the Monjez Platform (Soon)