Initiative of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
It is an initiative of the College of Computer and Information Systems to develop software skills for those interested in artificial intelligence and machine learning (in Python programming language) among the male and female students of Umm Al-Qura University. This initiative seeks to enhance artificial intelligence and machine learning skills, such as 'Unsupervised Learning' and build predictive models and evaluate them with practical applications. The duration of the initiative will be a full semester (during the current semester) via a distance electronic platform. Mentors from the employees of the College of Computer and Information Systems will meet regularly with the students.
Objectives of the initiative:
- Building the knowledge and skills required in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Providing students with practical skills that help in developing and supporting businesses.
- Providing students with the opportunity to learn according to their personal schedules.
- Achieving a real impact on job opportunities for students.
- Contributing to achieving progress in artificial intelligence and machine learning skills in Saudi Arabia.
- Presenting the program completely via a distance electronic platform.
- Experiment sessions with specialists in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- All participants who pass the program receive accredited certificates from the College of Computer and Information Systems.
Basic requirements for joining:
- A computer with operating system: Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- The participant should have a minimum of technical knowledge.
- The participant should be proficient in the fundamentals of Object oriented programming and algorithms.
- Submission is from 3-10 Jumada Al-Thani 1441 A.H.
For enquiries, click here.