The College Vice Deanship for Academic Affairs directly supervises the educational process in the bachelor’s and postgraduate stages at the college. It also follows up activities related to scientific research, and ensures their quality.
- Supervising student registration and study schedules.
- Placing divisions in classrooms and laboratories.
- Addressing the students' academic problems.
- Achieving academic coordination with other university colleges.
- Collecting and analyzing data for the purpose of measurement and evaluation.
- Following up the implementation of postgraduate programs in the college, and coordinating with the Deanship of Postgraduate Studies in this regard.
- Supervising the process of sending the college's teaching assistants and lecturers on scholarships.
- Following up scientific research and its results at the college, facilitating the procedures of scientific research, and coordinating with the relevant external authorities in this regard.