A brief about the competition:
The Entrepreneurs Challenge Competition is an event organized by Al-Muallim Mohammed Bin Laden Chair for Creativity and Entrepreneurship, in cooperation with Wadi Makkah Technology Company. This competition aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Contributing to the dissemination of the culture of entrepreneurship among students.
- Providing students with the necessary knowledge to be future entrepreneurs.
- Contributing to the economic development of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by training entrepreneurs, presenting them to society, and providing them with support.
Terms of participation:
- The student must be a current student at the College of Business Administration, Umm Al-Qura University.
- The student must fill in the registration and pledge forms, and the parental consent form (for female students only).
- The student must attend all the training camps in the event that their team qualifies for them.
Registration Form for Teams
Registration Form for Individuals