Under the patronage and supervision of the Vice Dean of Student Affairs (female section) at Al-Qunfudhah University College, Dr. Nuwair Bajaber, the second week of Rabi` Al-Awwal witnessed several activities conducted by student clubs that are patronized by the Vice Deanship of Student Affairs. The following is a summary of these activities:
- The literary club carried out two activities: the first was held on Monday, 7 Rabi` Al-Awwal, 1441 A.H., in collaboration with the Administration of the College Extension, with the aim of cleaning the extension. This campaign came as a continuation of the works of the morning event of the last week under the emblem, "Cleanliness is a Culture". Female students and employees at the Extension participated in this campaign, which motivated the interaction and participation of the rest of students. The morning event of the second activity was held on Thursday, 10 Rabi` Al-Awwal, 1441 A.H., under the title, "Masarah". The event was dedicated to competitions and physical games, aimed at making use of leisure time, and a form of entertainment and fun.
- In the framework of active cooperation between the Department of Education and the Department of Psychology, Dr. Sahar Al-Sa`di (Student Advising and Guiding Unit) dedicated her first activity for this week to the female students of the extension. She delivered a course on "The Art of Dealing with Teenagers", on Monday, 7 Rabi` Al-Awwal, 1441 A.H., at the activities hall. The second activity was a course at the theater of the college on "The Manner of Dealing with Children", on Thursday, 10 Rabi` Al-Awwal, 1441 A.H. Attendants were granted certificates for both courses.
- On Tuesday, 8 Rabi` Al-Awwal, 1441 A.H., the Department of Mathematics announced the start of a treasure hunt activity. This activity is held in collaboration with the vice deanship. It was a five-stage competition, for which the winner will be announced on Monday, 28 Rabi` Al-Awwal, 1441 A.H., under the auspices of the Vice Dean of Female Student Affairs, Dr. Nuwair Bajabir, and the follow-up of the Coordinator of the 11th Scientific Forum, Ms. Fatima Al-Rufaidi.
- A training course was offered on "Debate Art", on Wednesday, 9 Rabi` Al-Awwal, 1441 A.H., by the two female trainers, Rahmah Abu Talib Al-Hasani and Fatimah Abdullah Al-Nashiri. It aimed at training female students participating in the debate stream. Attendance certificates were granted to female attendants.
- This is in addition to the activities of the Religious Awareness Club and its regular weekly lessons at the Extension prayer room, under the supervision of Ms. Laila Al-Mahdawi. We supplicate to Allah (Exalted and Glorified be He) to bless these efforts, and make them beneficial.
Media Unit, Al-Qunfudhah University College (Female Section)