The Investment Administration announces the re-launch of the bid to lease investment locations at Umm Al-Qura University, for the first, second, third, and fourth groups.
Please be informed that the purchase of a bid booklet requires access to the Etimad platform, filling in the required data, printing out the booklet in color, bringing the original purchase certificate with the primary bank guarantee, and fulfilling the rest of the conditions stated in the advertisement.
Steps for Registration and Purchase:
- Visit the government procurement portal: monafasat.etimad.sa
- Select 'New User'.
- Fill in the required data.
- Confirm registration via the message that will be sent to the email registered on the website.
- Complete the registration process and fill in the data required for the documents.
- Print out the authorization form on the official paper of the company or institution.
- Obtain the authorization form attested by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Send an electronic copy of the authorization via the portal in order to activate the account.
How to Purchase and Apply for the Tender:
- Search for a tender.
- Select a tender.
- Read the available information about the tender.
- Send a request to purchase the tender documents.
- Pay via the 'Sadad' service using a bank account, referring to the number on the bill.
- Tender documents can be downloaded via the website.
- When you submit your offer, you should print out the tender booklet in color, and enclose the booklet receipt with the offer.
- The tender offer should be delivered to the Investment Administration in a sealed envelope, according to the usual procedures.
Re-launch of a bid to lease investment locations for the first, second, third, and fourth groups at Makkah Al-Mukarramah.pdf