The Investment Administration announces the launch of the bid to lease investment locations at the university, for the first, second, third, and fourth groups, as shown in the table.
Please be informed that to purchase the booklet, the person has to enter the Etimad platform, fill in the required data, print out the pamphlet in color, bring the original purchase certificate with the primary bank guarantee, and fulfill the rest of the conditions stated in the advertisement.
Steps for Registration and Purchase:
- Visit the government procurement portal: monafasat.etimad.sa
- Select 'New User'.
- Fill in the required data.
- Confirm registration via the message that will be sent to the email registered on the website.
- Complete the registration process and fill in the data required for the documents.
- Print out the authorization form on the official paper of the company or institution.
- Obtain the authorization form attested by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Send an electronic copy of the authorization via the portal in order to activate the account.
How to Purchase and Apply for the Tender:
- Search for a tender.
- Select a tender.
- Read the available information about the tender.
- Send a request to purchase the tender documents.
- Pay via the 'Sadad' service using a bank account, referring to the number on the bill.
- When the sum is received, the supplier will be notified via the system and email. Next, the receipt will be issued.
- Tender documents can be downloaded via the website.
- In case of the unavailability of an electronic copy, please print out the receipt and go to the place allocated for delivering the documents that is stated with the tender data.
- When you submit your offer, you should print out the tender booklet in color, and enclose the booklet receipt with the offer.
- In case the tender booklet is amended or the tender is extended or canceled, the suppliers shall be notified via the system.
- For enquiries, the supplier can send an enquiry via the portal. The government body will reply to them, and also send the reply to all other suppliers.
- The tender offer should be delivered to the government body in a sealed envelope, according to the usual procedures.
- When the envelopes are opened, the suppliers shall be notified of this electronically.
- After examining the offers, the winning supplier shall be notified via the portal.
- Date of opening the envelopes of the first and second groups: Thursday, 27 Sha`ban 1440 A.H., at 11:00 a.m.
- Date of opening the envelopes of the third group: Sunday, 30 Sha`ban 1440 A.H., at 10:00 a.m.
- Date of opening the envelopes of the fourth group: Sunday, 30 Sha`ban 1440 A.H., at 1:00 p.m.
Place: King Abdulaziz Support Hall in Al-Abdiyyah