The College of Dentistry is announcing the names of the male and female applicants for the position of Teaching Assistant who are eligible to sit for the written exam scheduled to be held at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, 23 Jumada Al-Thani 1440 A.H. at the college headquarters in Al-Abdiyyah - Allah willing.
Candidates are asked to bring the following documents to be allowed to enter the exam:
- Original National Identity Card.
- A statement from the Abshir electronic system confirming that the applicant is not an employee of any government agency.
- The information on the profession can be printed by accessing the Absher website, then clicking on: (My information - My personal information, which includes: The category of the job - the job).
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- Academic record for the bachelor's degree.
- Internship certificate.
- Equivalency Certificate (if the college education was obtained outside the Kingdom).
- Updated CV.
- Notice of the electronic application.
** To view the names of the candidates, please visit the corresponding announcement for the post on the Arabic site.