The Department of Information Science announces the cancellation of the written test for Non-Saudi academic post candidates. The test was determined to be held on Sunday, 19th Ramadan 1439H. Thus, interviews will be held with the candidates as follows:
- Male candidates shall be interviewed on Tuesday, 21st Ramadan 1439H starting from 11:00 am at the College of Computers and Information Systems in Al-Abediyah, (H) Building, 2nd floor, Information Science Department.
- Female candidates shall be interviewed on Wednesday, 22nd Ramadan 1439H starting from 11:00 am at Al-Zaher Premises, (B) Building, 3rd floor (Information Science Department).
Candidates shall prepare an academic and research activity presentation in English. In addition, they shall bring original copies and photocopies of the following documents:
- National ID.
- Photocopy of the PhD and Master’s Theses.
- Academic record of the Bachelor, Master’s and PhD.
- Photocopies of the qualifications (Bachelor and Master’s).
- Notice of electronic application.
- Proof that the candidate is not a government employee (Profession data can be printed from Absher: My Info – Personal Info including: Profession Category/ Profession).
It should be noted that candidates are required to attend half an hour before the interviews for document check.
For further information, please contact the Department by e-mail: [email protected]
With best wishes of success for everyone!